As we keep moving towards the light we process through and shed our earth bound shadows. The more we learn, the more we understand, the more everything starts making sense, the lighter we feel. literally. The weight of life's burden's become lighter. The more deep inner soul work we do to keep ourselves consciously awakening, the more alert we become.
In this 'alert' state of being; We consistently, consciously understand everything we are going through, experiencing and living is a lesson for a basic higher purpose. We consciously evaluate situations to investigate the learning lesson in it and what we are supposed to do with it. Once it's learned, we understand we will be released from that particular situation, experience...lesson.
The more uncomfortable and/or painful the situation/experience, the quicker we want to learn and transcend.
We DO have to experience trials (painful, mind boggling as some may be...)to learn and grow, but we do not have to carry the weight. We ARE here to learn, grow and transcend. We are NOT here to be miserably weighed down.
We are all souls within bodies. We, who are waking up and realizing what this life is really about, the totality of who and what we really are, we have a responsibility to share our understanding as we understand. We have a responsibility to shine our lights for others to see, for others to feel. In doing so, we are giving their souls 'permission', encouraging them to 'come out' and be who they really are. Encouraging goodness to prevail.
We also Understand that to some we sound ridiculous, as though we are losing our minds, but to others who are ready and are magnetically drawn to the light, we make perfect sense to their souls. We are fanning their inner flames, encouraging their inner light to also shine... thus one by one, 'night' lights everywhere in times of darkness.
If you are one who thinks I'm losing my mind... :) that's ok. :) I love you. I am not losing my mind (though I have wondered myself...) I am simply on a guided journey, shedding my old self little by little.
In fact, I can't even explain how or where all these words are even coming from this morning...I didn't sit down with writing all of this in mind. ♥

No comments:
Post a Comment