Monday, June 20, 2011

Continuous Awakening

My life: quiet, serene, peace and happiness. Like nothing I have ever known or experienced before.
It consists of continuous awakening. A Willingness to open up my true self, feel, heal and let go. A willingness to transform, just BE loving, simple and happy with no more fears! Slowly Letting go of this world and life as I've known it. Letting go of all the judgments and perceptions as I chose to live in.
These days are about change changing old beliefs. The only thing to fear about change... is fear its self...the egos imagination.

I try very hard to do what I gotta do, protecting this life transformation with peaceful, love and compassion. I have to protect myself in order to continue going deeper because I know what is right for me (and it just feels good to be peacefully happy 90% of the time! :) I study. I learn. I meditate. I practice. I have made and continuously make friends with others who share, know, believe and are  consciously ascending themselves. I set boundaries. I meet challenges as they are brought to me knowing there is light at the 'end' of the tunnel. I have to transform my life thus transform karma. there is no better time than now. I refuse to make any U turns in this life time. It is time to learn from all these experiences and lessons. it just makes sense to me to naturally (without stimulants) choose happiness and peace over pain and misery.

call me crazy, but im sooo not the only one. Ive got friends all over the world who are also living this life as one. Anyone and everyone can make the choice...:))) Those who don't, even loved ones who thing Im losing my mind, I'm not about judging knowing they are living out their own 'blueprint'. They can and hopefully will change it in their own time, at their own free will. Their journey isn't mine to change. I love them, here and beyond.....

No comments:

Post a Comment